Printer Friendly Version
TICKETS ARE REQUIRED
(not available at gate)
Halloween Hayrides feature a narrated hayride along a trail filled with family-oriented thrills, chills, and adventures. Many “fright” sites will leave you with goose bumps or giggles!
As you exit the wagon, wander down a haunted trail through Festival Field, be sure to complete your journey with a performance by the ever-popular glowstick dancers.
- Dress for the weather – rides go rain, snow or shine!
- Food concession stands will be open during the event in both the loading area
and Festival Field.
- Pony rides available ($4)
- Because of lack of darkness 6:30 and 7 pm rides are best suited for younger children.
- All ages, PG-5 (parental guidance suggested)
Lake Metroparks Farmpark
8800 Euclid Chardon Road
Kirtland, Ohio 44094
Located just 25 miles east of Cleveland.
Take 1-90 to Rt. 306 (Mentor, Kirtland Exit), South on Rt. 306 five miles to Euclid Chardon Rd. (Rt.6), East on Rt. 6 one mile. Entrance to Farmpark is on the right.
County Kids Magazine
Patterson Fruit Farm
Middlefield Farm & Garden
Longo’s Pizza & More
John’s Fun House
Angelo’s Pizzeria & Ice Cream
The A.I. Root Candle Co.
More Lake Metroparks events