Printer Friendly Version
Farmpark members* receive a special pre-order discount to Vintage Ohio!
* Current active membership required. Membership will be verified.
Not a Farmpark member yet?...click here for membership information
Colorful tents, rolling hills, picnic tables, and groves of tall oaks provide a tranquil setting for the Vintage Ohio Wine Festival, the premier food and wine event of the year.
Receive 25 wine sampling tickets to taste from twenty wineries offering regional wines ranging from world-class wines like Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Cabernet Franc or Riesling to fun-to-drink fruit wines made from fresh strawberries, blackberries, peaches and raspberries. Whether one enjoys red, white, blush, dry, sweet or something in-between, there will be an opportunity to find a favorite "Vintage Experience."
There is also plenty of scrumptious food, cooking school demonstrations, three stages of live music entertainment, artisans, shopping, and spectacular Friday fireworks.
Adult sampler in advance: $25
Adult sampler in advance including Meet the Winemakers Tent: $40
Adult sampler at the gate: $30
Adult sampler at the gate including Meet the Winemakers Tent: $45
Two-day adult sampler in advance: $45
Two-day adult sampler in advance including Meet the Winemakers Tent: $75
Designated driver: $12
Child [under 18] $3
Child [under 3] Free
Special rates available for groups of 10 or more. To find out how to qualify for this incredible savings, call 800-227-6972.
Advance sale priced tickets are available via 1-800-227-6972
Vintage Ohio advance tickets are also available at Northeast Ohio Giant Eagle Stores for $25. If you purchase with your Giant Eagle Advantage card the price is $23.
- Adult Sampler (21 and over) Ticket Includes:
- 25 wine samples from the wineries
- May purchase bottles of wine in the wine store to Take Home the Experience
- Meet the Winemaker Experience Ticket Includes:
- Only Vintage Ohio Adult Sampler ticket holders are eligible for the Meet the Winemaker Experience.
- Exclusive pavilion reserved for Meet The Winemaker ticket holders
- Talking directly to the wine makers
- 10 gold & silver medal winning wine samples
- Light appetizers
- Designated Driver Ticket Includes:
- Entry to the festival
- Souvenir plastic cup
- Five soft drinks from the designated driver tents
- May not sample wine, but can purchase wine to take home the experience from the wine store.
- Cost $12
- Child (Age 4-17) Ticket Includes:
- Entry to the festival
- Cost $3
- Note: Children 3 and under are free.
- All tickets MUST be pre-ordered by August 1 to receive the advanced discount.
- Advanced tickets will also be available at Farmpark until 5 pm on August 1.
Lake Metroparks Farmpark
8800 Euclid Chardon Rd
Kirtland, OH 44094
Take 1-90 to Rt. 306 (Mentor, Kirtland Exit), South on Rt. 306 five miles to Euclid Chardon Rd. (Rt.6), East on Route 6 one mile. Entrance to Farmpark is on the right
Please note: Farmpark will not be open for general visitation during Vintage Ohio.
Entrance to the park will begin at 1 pm by Vintage Ohio tickets only.
Vintage Ohio guests will have access to all Farmpark activities as part of their admission to the event between 1 and 9:30 pm: milk a cow, take a wagon ride, explore the Great Tomato Works, discover renewable energies and meet over 50 breeds of farm animals.
Milking by hand 2:30, 4:30 6:30 & 7:30 pm
Milking by machine 5:30 pm
Cheese Making 1:30, 3 & 5 pm
Factory of Frozen Fun 1 to 9:30 pm
Ice Cream Making 4 & 6 pm
In and around the Arena
Pony Rides $4 from 1 pm until dark
Border Collie Demonstrations 5:30 pm
Light Horse Brigade Demonstrations 3, 4:30 & 6:30 pm
Animal Encounter 2, 3, 6,& 7 pm
Fleece to Fabric 4 & 7 pm
Scratch and Sniff Garden Tour 4 & 6 pm
Hydroponics Garden Tour 2 pm
Vineyard Tours 3 & 5 pm
Facepainting 3 to 7 pm
Balloon Twisting 3 to 9 pm
Meet farm animals
Farmpark will return to regular hours and admission on Sunday, August 4.
Lake County resident free day Sunday, August 4.
More Lake Metroparks events